X-ray diagnostics. Dental X-rays in Minsk.
What is x-ray diagnosis for?
X-rays are taken for several reasons:
- To detect the presence of carious lesions, not visible to the naked eye, which may occur under the crown, filling or between two teeth.
- To assess the health of teeth (including roots and bone tissue).
- With complaints of toothache, when there are no visible signs of damage to the tooth and its surrounding tissues.
- When symptoms point to several diseases at once, more research is needed to make a correct diagnosis.
- With prosthetics and implantation, etc.
Our clinic uses a premium intrameracular X-ray machine Planmeca ProX together with the Planmeca ProSensor radiovisiography system. The advanced technologies used in this X-ray machine provide easy and accurate positioning, simple image processing and excellent image quality in high resolution.
We can conduct dental X-ray diagnostics of one or two teeth (not to be confused with a panoramic picture).
Advantages of dental digital radiovisiography:
- very fast and painless procedure;
- minimum radiation exposure (at least 10-15 times less than the film X-ray machine);
- taking a picture is carried out directly to the computer in a few seconds;
- the ability to record a snapshot on digital media, as well as transfer over the network;
- high image quality;
- the possibility of obtaining images in several planes and projections.